- A range of data centre accessories and infrastructure available
- Depth of knowledge that extends more than 10 years
- High quality products delivered at competitive market prices
- Guaranteed full compatibility with a large range of end systems
- Extensive warranties offered, including lifetime warranties on all component based accessories
- 2 May 2016Growth and Expansion for ProLabs
- 29 Mar 2016ProLabs Listed in CRN 2016 Data Center 100
- 15 Dec 2015ProLabs Launches Multicode Optical Transceivers
- 29 Sep 2015ProLabs Unveils Suite of 100G Compatible Optical Products
- 27 Apr 2015School Saves Nearly £13,000 With ProLabs Network Upgrade
Read More ProLabs News
Transforming Network Connectivity
ProLabs is a leading provider of optical network infrastructure. By delivering higher standards for products, service, technology and cost, the company is changing the mindset of data centre and networking customers.
One of ProLabs’ biggest strengths is that it supplies highly compatible products, with solutions that are 100 per cent compatible with more than 50 vendors and 20,000 systems. In addition, the innovative and cutting-edge technology comes with a lifetime warranty, demonstrating both the quality of the products as well as the company’s service. Moreover, the industry-leading solutions are proven to deliver cost savings of up to 70 per cent.
By constantly investing in research and development, ProLabs ensures its optical network products remain at the forefront of the market, while the company’s extensive supplier network means it has an unparalleled global reach.
ProLabs Product Range
The rapid growth of open source has completely altered the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) market. It has given the customer greater power, offering them better choice while also allowing them to avoid lock-in. ProLabs has dedicated itself to providing the highest quality transceivers in the optical network market, delivering dependable and cost-effective products.
Contrary to the popular belief that only optical transceivers provided by the OEM will work with existing equipment, ProLabs products are designed to comply with industry standard Multi-Source Agreements (MSAs). This means ProLabs delivers highly compatible products, all of which come with an industry-leading lifetime warranty.
ProLabs extensive range of high quality optical networking products with extensive warranties include:
- QSFP+, SFP+, SFP, GBIC, X2, Xenpak CWDM and DWDM Modules
- DAC (Direct attach cables) – coded and compatible with a selection of OEM’s, offering a range of distances
- AOC (Active optical cables)
- Fibre Cabling
- Media converters: 10G & 10/100/1000 copper to fibre
- Mux/Demux 4 or 8 channel CWDM and DWDM
Would you like to test ProLabs’ products? Contact Zycko today on +45 426 71 444 or at email@example.com .
ProLabs Case Study - MTN
ProLabs Case Study - PokerStars
ProLabs Case Study - Data Centre Overview
ProLabs Case Study - Network Rail
ProLabs Case Study - Oakgrove School
ProLabs Case Study - Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals Trust
ProLabs Case Study - CommsAudit
Understanding DWDM & Optical Communication
Modulation of Light
Laser Sources For Optical Transceivers
FEC In Optical Transmission
ProLabs White Paper - Silicon Photonics