Zycko RMA Information
Unless otherwise stated in the manufacturer’s documentation, all unused and refurbished goods delivered to a UK mainland address carry a 12-month return to base manufacturer’s warranty and accessories carry a limited lifetime warranty.
Zycko makes every effort to make sure that we ship the right product, to the right person, at the right time to the right place and at the right price. If something has changed or has gone wrong and you wish to return an item please contact your account manager. This document explains our policies.
Please be aware that any discrepancies between your order and the goods received must be flagged in within 2 days of receipt of the items.
If a consumer or business account wish to cancel a web order there will be no charge for doing so if you email us, quoting the order reference number or your PO number, before the item is dispatched.
If the item has already been dispatched then the best advice is do not open it when it arrives . Customers may then arrange for it to be returned to us (at your expense) within seven days of the goods arriving. Securely re-package the item in the same way they were sent to you (ideally inside an outer box). If the original box is marked, opened or damaged in anyway a re-stocking fee of 15% can be charged.
The goods must be un-used and be received by us in a re-saleable condition including all accessories, packing etc. within fourteen days of the goods being signed for by the customer. You will be required to organise and pay for the return delivery and we would advise that the packaging should be exactly as it was delivered and that you should arrange insurance against loss or damage in transit otherwise these could be your responsibility. Please retain all of the original packaging materials, as they are essential for the return of any goods. If replacement packaging is required it may be possible to provide it but there will be a charge, in this event please ask for a quote.
Non-Faulty Returns Conditions
In the event that we, at our absolute discretion, agree to accept the return for credit of unwanted products, the Goods must be returned with our prior written agreement within fourteen days of delivery. The Goods must be unopened, with the manufacturers’ seals intact and in perfect re-saleable condition. All non-faulty returns are liable to a 15% restocking fee, unless incorrectly supplied by Zycko . Incorrectly supplied items must be returned in their original condition, or a re-stocking fee of 15% will be charged. Original condition: accessories, manuals, software & warranties must be enclosed in their original packaging and be undamaged. Securely re-package the item/items in the same way they were sent to you.
Faulty Items under Warranty
If you should encounter a fault please contact your account manager, you will need to quote our order number, the date of purchase and the serial number of the faulty item. Once Zycko has confirmed that the faulty product is still under warranty one of our engineers will try to resolve your problem over the phone or via remote access.
If the problem persists an RMA Number will be issued and you will need to follow our standard RMA procedure. Once the item has been returned, Zycko will test it and fix the problem. If the item cannot be repaired Zycko will send out a replacement. Replacement hardware may be either new or equivalent to new, and be identical or equivalent specification.
1) Please request an RMA via your Zycko Account Manager, this is required for the return of all items to Zycko regardless of the reason for return.
2) Items should be returned in their original condition. All accessories, manuals, software and warranties should also be enclosed in their original packaging and be undamaged.
3) Once you have received your RMA authorisation number, securely re-package the item in the same way it was sent to you (ideally with the original outer box). If the original box is marked or damaged in any way a re-stocking fee may be charged.
4) Do not write directly on the original box/packaging.
5) Ensure the package has the RMA number clearly visible on the outer box otherwise the package cannot be accepted.
6) Ensure our full address is clearly displayed on the outside of the package, using a label.
Hillmead Enterprise Park
7) Once goods have been received and tested we will return the replacement item to you within 10 days of receipt of the faulty item.
Please note that any discrepancies between your PO and the goods received must be flagged up within 2 days of receipt of the items.
Goods Damaged in Transit:
If goods are visibly damaged on receipt, it’s very important to sign for the goods as damaged on arrival with the courier and then contact us immediately on +44 (0)1285 868 500 or email us. If items were damaged in transit, we request that you report it to us within two working days of delivery.
The following reasons can invalidate replacement hardware:
- The item is not faulty against the information given on the RMA form.
- The item has been tampered with or is physically damaged.
- The wrong software is being used.
Zycko reserves the right to charge 15% restocking fee if:
- There is any damage to the original packaging.
- There are missing components or accessories.
- If the item is not faulty when tested against the fault information provided on the RMA form.
“Consumer” means an individual who is not acting for the purposes of his or her business or profession.